Thursday, January 7, 2010

OH NO!

My father, who isn't very technologically saavy..., got a new computer awhile ago. This means...my sims were gone! When my mom came back over the holidays, she was able to restore my downloads, but my sims and pics are just gone! Don't fret though! I'm starting over with a NEW neighborhood called Daylight Falls, a little beach area. I've been reading some more blogs lately, and I like what I see. I'm going to try having the characters narrate like Sullivan entries, and maybe try a profile from each character too, but I don't think that I'll really get to that. Anyway...here's the link to my new blog:
http://kayrababy-daylightfalls.blogspot.com/
^^There isn't anything there yet, but within the next few days I'm hoping to at least get the families up!

No comments: